History

ANDRITZ Gouda enjoys a rich entrepreneurial history tracing back to February 1909, when Mr. Hupkes started a small Machinefactory, producing equipment for cleaning milk cans. Soon after his start, Mr. Hupkes expanded his business and started manufacturing double drum dryers for milk drying around 1916. Soon after which single drum dryers were developed for high viscous products. As time passed, the drum flaker was developed, later followed by peeling equipment, the disc pastillator and the paddle dryer. Today, ANDRITZ Gouda is part of the ANDRITZ Group from Austria. While ANDRITZ Gouda’s business and equipment will continue to evolve and adjust to a more demanding environment, our goal will remain unchanged:

Complete satisfaction to every customer with the highest performance index.

ANDRITZ Gouda in 1909
ANDRITZ Gouda in 1909